Friday, March 4, 2011

Married With Children

I sometimes question the reasons why people get married. Nowadays it seems as if people are getting married for all the wrong reasons.  Whether it’s because of wealth, a child, high school sweethearts, or anything other than true love.  This story involves a woman who is married and has child who acts as if she is still single.
We’ll call this woman Mary, Mary is a regular at this establishment who often attends with her fellow teachers.  They come have a few beverages and enjoy the evening away from school, husbands, and kids.  On every visit prior to this one Mary had a good time and didn’t do anything out of her normal character.  I guess Mary had a few more than she normally does so she was a little more “open” (for lack of better words).  Anytime Mary visits the establishment she will find me to at least say hi and she sometimes orders her first drink from me as well.  She didn’t order her first drink from me but did get another later on that evening which is when things started to get interesting.
After I made her beverage and gave it to her, as with most women she had her money in her bra (safe keeping I guess).  Well in the process of retrieving her money I guess she figured this was an opportune moment to flash me her breast and afterwards she said, “That was for you…”  At the time the only reaction I could come up with was “Nice!”  In the back of my mind I was thinking, “Why did this married woman just flash me?  What would her husband think if he saw that?”  But this was only the beginning for Mary unfortunately it gets a lot worse.
The same weekend there was a national convention and a lot of the patrons stopped in to unwind after a long day of conferencing.  Well one particular gentleman was hanging out at the bar I was working and about 6’5” tall.  Well a few drinks later Mary came back to order another beverage from me and the tall guy happened to be there as well.  What I witnessed next I would never have imagined.  The tall guy was whispering in her ear and I could see how he was motioning his face to go in for a kiss, Mary would move her face and gently smile and this went on for a few minutes.  I guess she got tired of fighting because all of sudden they were making out! (tongue and all)  I could not believe this, as if this wasn’t bad enough they paused and went back at it again.  I know some of you are thinking maybe it was her husband, not at all this guy I had never seen before and he was wearing a badge from the conference (and if it was her husband she wouldn’t have been trying to resist).  So here Mary was a married woman flashing the bartender earlier and now making out with a stranger.  If her husband ever caught wind of this I’m sure there would be trust issues afterwards.
I understand that people have to get away from their families and let their hair down, but keep in mind that you’re married and don’t do things that will jeopardize your marriage.  Stay tuned tomorrow for “What Happened?: Grill Master.”

These stories are real accounts, so if you plan to drink and have a good time do so responsibly. Remember to call a cab or a friend because the cost of a DWI is way more than a $20 cab ride home. Also, if you plan or happen to take someone home use protection. For two reasons, one there are many STD’s floating out there and it only takes one to ruin your life or that of others. The second reason is because a $3 condom is less expensive then 18 years of raising a child. If you're interested in becoming a bartender or want to learn more about bartending visit ubguide.bartenderseries.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment