Friday, March 25, 2011

Silicone Valley

I’m sometimes amazed at the things I see while working.  Peoples behaviors, actions, and the things they say and talk about.  Some of this stuff you would never imagine men or women would say or do.  This story involves actions by a woman and her friend.
                We’ll call this woman Stacy, Stacy attended the establishment with her boyfriend and a female friend.  They came later in the night so they didn’t have much time to get “liquored up.”  So they started off by taking shots and ordered a few liquor drinks.  Stacy was enjoying herself and the company of her friends, there were a lot of people there that night so I understood that it was kind of hot.  I said that because Stacy did something I guess to reduce her body temperature (how it would help I still haven’t figured out).  I’ve seen woman take off their heels and try and walk around barefoot which is dangerous (broken glass, dirty floors, etc.), but rarely have I seen a woman do what Stacy did in public.
                So Stacy decides to whip off her bra (you know the bra through the sleeve trick) and walk around “free breastin.” I guess they were getting sweaty or something and she needed to let them breathe.  Her friend took the bra and tried to wear it and said, “I don’t have nearly enough to fill this thing.” I couldn’t help but laugh.  So then I looked at Stacy like “what are you doing?” and she said, “I don’t need the support anyway because their fake.”  Once again I couldn’t help but laugh.  So the boyfriend took the bra and wore it on his head like Mickey Mouse ears or something.   Stacy eventually stowed the bra away in her purse and continued to “free breast.”
                I understand dressing in layers and removing them as needed, but you should make sure that the removal of layers is appropriate.  Stay tuned tomorrow for “What Happened?: I’ve Fallen.”

               These stories are real accounts, so if you plan to drink and have a good time do so responsibly. Remember to call a cab or a friend because the cost of a DWI is way more than a $20 cab ride home. Also, if you plan or happen to take someone home use protection. For two reasons, one there are many STD’s floating out there and it only takes one to ruin your life or that of others. The second reason is because a $3 condom is less expensive then 18 years of raising a child. If you're interested in becoming a bartender or want to learn more about bartending visit ubguide.bartenderseries.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment