Friday, October 15, 2010

Multiple Faces in the Same Places

Another thing that I find interesting is witnessing people that are “playing the field.”  It’s funny and interesting at the same time.  It’s funny because just last week I saw this male/female with one person and now it’s someone completely different.  It’s interesting because I’m put in a position to act is if I never saw anything and greet them the same way I did the other companion the previous week.  This one guy who was a regular (I’m not exaggerating) brought in a different female every week and sometimes two different ones in the same week.  When he finally came by himself I had to ask him what his secret was.  He shared that he was a member of a dating website (must’ve been match.com…inside joke).
 I know, I know, women reading are like, “typical male” however I have witnessed females who are just as bad.  Just recently, I witnessed a female who met a guy at the bar from a dating website, I heard through the grapevine that he wasn’t interested in her so I guess it didn’t work out.  Because she was back there the NEXT night with some other guy.  I was like damn that dating website must be pretty popular.  One thing that is worst than witnessing someone with different companions is witnessing the behavior of someone on Saturday night, and then seeing that same person in church Sunday morning (I guess they have to repent).
Ok so now the moment you’ve been waiting for, what’s the rest of the Asian Persuasion story?  As I’ve discussed seeing people with different companions, guess who was one the guilty parties?  If you guessed Mary you’re absolutely wrong!  It was one of the male friends that she was making out with.  I distinctly remember him because he was an older gentleman with the signature golf bunker hair cut (you know the one where it’s bald on top with hair going around the sides).  Also because I remember asking myself how is she remotely attracted to him? (For those reading one of my stories for the first time, go back and read “Asian Persuasion” and you’ll understand)  Anyway, he was back again with a different female whom looked nothing like Mary.  So at this point I couldn’t decide who was worse, the friend or Mary?  Those who have read both stories, what do you think?  You can leave your response in the comment box.
If you plan to date multiple people remember two things, one take them to different establishments because you never know when the bartender or whomever may slip and call the person a different name.  Two, dating multiple people can become expensive, so take them somewhere inexpensive on the first date so you won’t be mad if it doesn’t work out (try a coffee date).  Stay tuned tommorrow for a story called "A Late Night Trip to Hawaii."
These stories are real accounts, so remember to call a cab or a friend because the cost of a DWI is way more than a $20 cab ride home.  Also, if you plan or happen to take someone home use protection.  For two reasons, one there are many STD’s floating out there and it only takes one to ruin your life or that of others.  The second reason is because a $3 condom is less expensive then 18 years of raising a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment